CHADIS Automates Screening, MOC Part 4, and Data Collection for QI Programs
Improve Workflow - Increase Revenue - Clinical Decision Support
CHADIS automates the entire screening process starting with electronically triggered well-child visit email reminders. Upon receipt of the email, the caregiver logs onto the CHADIS website and takes the pre-assigned questionnaires. The results are available to the doctor within minutes for upload into the EHR.
- No more paper or scanning!
- Families list their concerns and goals before the visit.
- 200+ screening, diagnostic and data collection tools and questionnaires including ASQ-3, EPSDT, M-CHAT-R, Vanderbilt, and PHQ.
- Offers general health, developmental and mental health screening and diagnostic tools.
- 80+ adult questionnaires
- Printable or online post-visit patient resources.
- Increase practice income with screening tools eligible for 96110, 96127 and 96160 billing codes to insurance or Medicaid.
- “Moment of care” decision support
- “Patient Specific Templates"
- Earn Part 4 Maintenance of Certification (MOC) credits
- Automated data collection and tracking for your Quality Improvement (QI) programs.
- Multilingual - many questionnaires in Spanish, French, and Chinese.
- Integrated with many EHRs or can be used alone.